Two Holiday Party Looks to Steal This Season
Yes, it’s that time of year again. I’m not even finished saying goodbye to summer yet, but somehow it’s already time to start thinking about the holidays! Stores have decked the aisles in glitz and glitter, the weather is chilly and I’m suddenly in the mood to drink hot chocolate and eat nothing but clementines. The holiday season is upon us and I’ll be honest, I already have my Christmas tree up. I simply love this time of year and I especially love getting into the Christmas spirit with some holiday fashion inspiration.
Below, I’ve broken down two holiday party looks that I think would translate amazingly well for any events you’ll be attending over the next few months. Not looking to get as dressed up as the looks below? Simply opt for a shorter, cocktail style dress or pair the beauty looks and accessories with a more casual outfit.
Check out the looks below and let me know your favourite!
1. Lipstick: NARS Audacious Lipstick in “Janet”, Sephora
2. Dress: Amber Cascade Strapless Dress, BCBG
3. Bracelet: Pave Circle Links Bracelet, BaubleBar
4. Clutch: Mall Madness Clutch, Nine West
1. Belt: Sarah Pacini Leather Waist Belt, Jules B
2. Dress: Eliza Maxi Dress, Topshop
3. Lipstick: Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Jewel Lipstick in Garconne, Sephora
4. Clutch: Jude Clutch, House of Harlow 1960