Summer is in full swing and what better way to celebrate than with a giveaway?!
If you’re anything like us, summer is the time when you’re most active. You try to find any excuse to be outside and that means running, biking, and swimming as much as possible. To help you stay active all summer long, we’re giving away a Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance prize pack valued at $150.00 and includes a TIMEX Ironman Watch, Water Bottle, Sports Bag, Box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons and a Pink Headband!
To enter, simply click on this post to leave a message in the comments section telling us your favourite summer activity.
Whether your single and ready to mingle or in a relationship and looking to revamp date night, it’s always fun to get dressed up for a fancy night out. We’ve decided to feature some of our favourite current finds to create the perfect fancy date ensemble. Just add the perfect LBD, a great lip gloss, a floral clutch, classy heels, bow details and a little sparkle. Check out our picks below.
We’re so excited to announce that on Wednesday, July 30th, we’ll be hosting a Calligraphy Workshop in partnership with Quaintrelle.ca at one of our all time favourite stores – The Paper Place in Toronto. The workshop will be taught by Lisa from Post Calligraphy, who will walk us through the basics of calligraphy (don’t worry, we’re beginners too).
We’ve also partnered with one of our favourite brands, Ban.do, to celebrate the brands launch at Hudson’s Bay. All guests will receive an adorable Ban.do tote bag, a personalized calligraphy kit, Rifle Paper Co. notebook, a professionally handwritten quote to frame, along with delicious treats and beverages. Tickets are $95.00 and spaces are limited!
This will be one event you do not want to miss!
Email us at email@example.com to purchase your ticket and reserve your spot.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Calligraphy Workshop is now sold out
Barbie was by far my favourite thing when I was young. My Barbie collection was out of control and I’d spend hours lost in a world of fake weddings, hair brushing, outfit changing and road trips in the pink convertible with Skipper and Ken. It’s safe to say I never really outgrew my love for Barbie, which is why I let out a little squeal when I saw the Forever 21 x Barbie email appear in my inbox. This September, Forever 21 is set to launch a new Barbie collection, which brings bright graphic tees, printed hoodies and Barbie-branded beauty accessories to life in an assortment of familiar pinks, blacks and whites.
Check out some of our favourite items from the new collection below and you can check out the full collection when it hits stores in September. Will any of these items be on your wishlist?
Summer has officially arrived and we’re taking full advantage of our favourite summer beauty items. Loading up on extra bronzer, spritzing more of our favourite summer scents, applying coats of juicy lip glosses and painting our nails in extra bright shades. It’s also a great time of year to discover some new beauty items. We’ve lined up some of our favourite new launches for summer 2014 that are worth an extra look.
1. Lise Watier Eden Tropical Collection - The packaging alone was enough to make us fall in love with this collection, and lucky for us the product inside is really great too. This bronzer is now in our everyday summer beauty rotation. It’s a perfect mix of sun-kissed glow and fresh, peachy hues.
2. Prada Candy Florale - It’s fun to change up your signature fragrance with the start of a new season. This summer, we’re testing out the newest addition to the Prada Candy lineup. Florale is all about a love for flowers which fits us perfectly.
3. Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Collection - The name says it all, pure summer perfection. Shimmery earth tones, juicy lip shades, brightening bronzers, long-wear eye pencils, and a beach fragrance rollerball, this collection has everything we look for in our summer beauty products.
4. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel - We have to wait until August, but we’re counting down the days until the launch of new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes. Chip free for 14 days, no UV lamp or base coat needed and removes with regular polish remover.
5. mark. Neon Kisses Sheer Lip Gloss - Some of these colours may look unwearable but they go on so sheer and glossy that you’ll end up wearing them all – even the green!
6. GlamGlow Powermud Duelcleanse Treatment - With all of these great new cosmetics to test out, it’s important to remember to take care of your skin and that’s why we’ve included the newest miracle product from GlamGlow. The new Powermud Duelcleanse Treatment is a mud-to-oil deep cleansing treatment that removes the weekly buildup of dirt, oil, and makeup.