There’s no greater time of year to host a party than around the holidays. Everyone is in the mood to celebrate and there’s so many fabulous options when it comes to food, beverage and decor, that it makes your job as hostess much easier.
To help inspire your party plans, I’ve put together my favourite holiday hosting must haves. From glassware to decor, fun details to food and drink, I hope the list below will help you throw the ultimate holiday party.
1. Gilded Rim Vintage Coup Glasses, Indigo ($38)
2. Celebration Geo Lowball Glasses, Indigo ($40)
3. Oh Joy! Striped Stoneware Pitcher, Target ($25)
1. All is Calm All is Bright Pillow Cover, Pottery Barn ($23)
2. Felt Leaf Wreath, West Elm ($59)
3. Brass Reindeer, West Elm ($79)
1. Petite Quote Serving Tray, Indigo ($34.50)
2. Gold Deco Barware Collection, West Elm ($63)
3. Tartan Dinner Plates, Williams-Sonoma ($59.95)
The Fun Details:
1. Oh Joy! “Falalalala” Banner, Target ($4)
2. Merry and Bright Print, SS Print Shop ($35)
3. Classic Christmas Tassel Garland, Studio Mucci ($40.55)
3. Combine Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread Cookie & Whip Cream
I hope you can join us at our next Pink the Town event on Thursday, December 11th from 7pm-9pm at Le Dolci Cupcakes and Cakes. Come celebrate the holidays with sparkly cookie decorating, festive DIY floral arranging, treats and cocktails from Fresita! All guests will leave the event with cookies, Fresita goodies and a new vase full of flowers.
Tickets are $55 and spaces are limited.
PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PINKTHETOWN.COM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Yes, it’s that time of year again. I’m not even finished saying goodbye to summer yet, but somehow it’s already time to start thinking about the holidays! Stores have decked the aisles in glitz and glitter, the weather is chilly and I’m suddenly in the mood to drink hot chocolate and eat nothing but clementines. The holiday season is upon us and I’ll be honest, I already have my Christmas tree up. I simply love this time of year and I especially love getting into the Christmas spirit with some holiday fashion inspiration.
Below, I’ve broken down two holiday party looks that I think would translate amazingly well for any events you’ll be attending over the next few months. Not looking to get as dressed up as the looks below? Simply opt for a shorter, cocktail style dress or pair the beauty looks and accessories with a more casual outfit.
Check out the looks below and let me know your favourite!
1. Lipstick: NARS Audacious Lipstick in “Janet”, Sephora
2. Dress: Amber Cascade Strapless Dress, BCBG
3. Bracelet: Pave Circle Links Bracelet, BaubleBar
4. Clutch: Mall Madness Clutch, Nine West
1. Belt: Sarah Pacini Leather Waist Belt, Jules B
2. Dress: Eliza Maxi Dress, Topshop
3. Lipstick: Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Jewel Lipstick in Garconne, Sephora
4. Clutch: Jude Clutch, House of Harlow 1960
I’m taking the Philips 30-Day Challenge and testing out the new Philips PureRadiance Facial Cleansing System with Sonic technology. It comes in an adorable blush pink shade so, naturally I already love it. I’m excited to see how it performs and I can’t wait to share the results!
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for my update. Have you tried a cleansing system yet? Share your own experience in the comments below.